- Our affordable, flexible advertising costs just €20 for the whole of the Fringe.
- If you prefer, we can also invoice you in British Pounds or US Dollars.
- We display just two ads on each page, so you can be confident you won't get lost in the crowd.
- Once we have your artwork and payment, we can get your ad running within 24 hours.
Affordable advertising for any length of run
Putting on a show at this year's Amsterdam Fringe? Then our low-cost ad deals could be right for you. When you advertise with Fringe Guru, you'll get only the best ad placements... and at just €20 to advertise for the whole Fringe, our great-value packages won't put too much of a dent in your budget.
With our thoughtful, loyal readership defined by a real passion for culture, an ad on Fringe Guru makes an excellent addition to any show's marketing plan.
How does it work?
Ads on FringeGuru.com are straightforward and flexible.
- Choose between a banner at the top of the page or a box in the sidebar.
- Get in touch with us to book your slot.
- Send us your artwork, and pay for your ad using a debit or credit card.
- We'll get your ad up and running... then you can get on with your preparations for the Fringe.
There are just two ads on each page of Fringe Guru, designed to get the maximum attention from our discerning readership. And we've committed to run at most ten ads in each slot – so when you advertise with us, you won't get lost in the crowd.
How much does it cost?
We've kept things simple. Advertising on FringeGuru.com costs a flat €20 for the whole of the Fringe.
If you're located outside the Netherlands, we can also accept British Pounds (charged at £15) or US Dollars (charged at $25). We invoice using PayPal, and you'll be able to pay using any card, or with a PayPal account if you happen to have one.
Before you book your ad, it's a good idea to check our artwork requirements, so you know exactly what you'll need to send us.
Then, just drop us an email and we'll take it from there. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org... or if you'd rather call us, we're on 0131 20 80 403.
Best of luck for your run at the Amsterdam Fringe!